Yeah, some people take pictures of their car collection, bike collection, or doll collection. I have recently been priveledged to be able to accrue a collection of knee walkers and I took the opportunity to capture these devices in front of a two wheeled machine similar to the one that got me in this mess in the first place. From left to right is the turqouise "roll about", the red rider "Kneal Knee Cruiser ST", the p.o.s. "Turning Leg Caddy", the p.o.s. "Weil Knee Walker", and finally the good ol' fashioned crutches.
Which one of these devices do I use as the primary mode of transportation? See below...
I use the Kneal Knee Cruiser ST!!! Top 10 reasons why:
- It has a kick-ass name and an abbreviation "ST" at the end. I don't know what it stands for but it's gotta be good for something.
- It has a rear swivel wheel to help negotiate through tight spaces.
- It comes equiped with a removable basket for holding sundry items.
- It has dual disc brakes that actually work really well.
- It comes in four stylish metallic colors. I chose red b/c I rode red.
- It has comfortable hand grips.
- It has a high density foam knee pad ergonomically designed for stability and comfort.
- It's light weight.
- The wheels don't fall off like the p.o.s. TLC pictured third from the left.
- It's not designed for a 400 lb person in a nursing home like the Weil Knee Walker.
I also spent about 1 month trying to find the Kneal Knee Cruiser ST which is really an 11th reason but couldn't fit it in the top 10 list.
Final Comment: Damn I'm Cool!!! Ha ha...

No comments:
Post a Comment