Saturday, May 15, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

One year ago today was the day my life took a turn for, well, what you see below. Through all of the hard times this past year I have a lot to be thankful for and I won't bother getting all mushy here. Today also marks the day we sold Val's XR 250 so we are officially no longer a dirt bike family. Am I happy about that? Not necessarily. I like to think of it as temporary but you never know where life will take you next. Could be permanent.


Here is an update on the scar healing. This side of the foot has healed quite nicely. Looks purdy pretty too, huh?!


This side not healing so well. I've been to the doctor once to have it debrided and silver nitrated but that still didn't close up open wound so we went to a would care doctor this past week. I am now going through a series of visits to get it taken care of. The worst part about this is I still can't take a full shower and have to keep the leg elevated as much as possible as well as not moving it too much.


The best part of would care is when my lil' buddy Brian licks the salt off the wounds.

I made sure he got my toes too!



And, in between them too! Ha ha ha... he is a good would care specialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment