Saturday, July 4, 2009

Matsu Sushi!!

Yes, not the most flattering pose, but this was one of the largest end pieces of sushi I think I may have ever eaten. 60% of it is already in my mouth. We highly recommend Matsu - Wide variety of specialty rolls, good atmosphere inside and a great outdoor deck that parallels the Big Cottonwood Creek. Occasional glimpses of the Wasatch Mtns in the background. We have always had good service there too. See details at http://www.matsusushigrill.com/index.html
Ok, now that I'm through with the promo, there is a wheelchair friendly area inside but unfortunately the deck is not. However, my stubbornness to eat outside found me scootin' up three stairs in the restaurant on my butt and and peeling my hands off the sticky hardwood floor and carpet. Val supported me the whole way. Do not let that deter you (talkin' about the stick, not the wheelchair access), it is still a clean atmoshere. Besides, what restaurant would not have sticky floors?!

No comments:

Post a Comment