Sunday, April 18, 2010

Staples!!

Awesome! The first peek at another huge scar at my waist line from where the pelvis bone graft was removed. Doing a bit better each day but that definately doesn't go without kinks and bouts of pain, especially coming from here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Toby,
    Hope you are feeling better and getting around more now that you're probably back in Murray? Glad you got to see Dr. Beals. I know of several good foot/ankle Ortho guys in the area and he would be #1 on my list to have work done below my knees. Sorry you won't be joining us in Moab for TF2K10 this year. I was gonna try to learn some "Charlie Don't Surf" Unplugged this year for around the campfire. Let me know if you or the wife need a wound care break though I'm sure you're veterans by now. It's {Wound Care] all I do all day at work. Take care and hang in there.
    Kevin the Guitar Hack
    kkmon99@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete