Thursday, April 29, 2010

Staples and Stitches Removed and Brian & Stewie have one of their daily brawls

Here's some more Frankenstein photos of my foot. I got the staples and stitches removed yesterday, Wednesday, April 28. I am now in a boot so that I can take the foot out and start active range of motion. Still non-weight bearing for at least another 4 weeks at which point I will have x-rays done to see how well the bone graft is healing into the calcaneous. Could be non-weight bearing for another 1-2 weeks after that depending on how things look. Now that my foot is waking up, I have had the most pain since the surgery. Mostly nerve pain on from my toes through the top of my foot. Gonna be refilling the Lortab prescription soon.

Incision below (well the newest one) is where the bone graft was inserted.

These two incisions are where the two bolts where screwed through my subtalar joint to fuse it.

Alignment good. Looks: not so good.

Hanging with the family. Yes, Brian and Stewie really do love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment