Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moving Sux.

Last day at Atwood. All cleared out and empty. Definately a sad feeling. Gonna miss this house and neighborhood...



There was a pile of bark and pine needles left over on the front porch from where we had the fire wood stockpiled. I picked up the pile and didn't notice this poor little birdy laying on top until I was walking to throw it away. I was quite startled and nearly dropped the whole pile but held on to take this photo. Can't help but think this birdy was once a part of us that has now left it's spirit behind at Atwood too. There was a bird feeder (from T&T) right above where the bird took it's last breath.


Last load. Funny how this part of the garage was where the first load was taken to 4 years ago and it ends up being where the last load is taken from. The circle of life at Atwood. Man, I'm all nostaglic today...


We have great friends that helped us move the big-n-heavy stuff for 4 hours this past Saturday. We couldn't have done it without them. Thank you Jim, Emily, Bryna, Chester, Miles, Carl, Deanna, Georgia, Keith, Cody who also supplied the moving truck, our new tenants, Matt and Erin, and Nollie for keeping Brian company and distracting him from all the chaos. You guys rule!


Stewie has probably taken to liking our new house the most. He is in heaven with all the roaming territory and nooks and crannies.
The views are quite nice and I think we'll enjoy the ever changing skyline.






No comments:

Post a Comment