Thursday, February 3, 2011

Therapy and Progress

Well, folks, I'm currently at 125 lbs weight bearing and getting around with one crutch. So far so good with the pain level on the amount of weight I'm putting down on the foot. I started therapy a couple weeks ago and am at about 33 degrees total ROM. Still seeing improvements there and I am hoping that doesn't end anytime soon. I stretch dorsy and plantar-flexion as much as possible throughout the day as well as doing theraband excercises at the clinic and at the home office while working with my legs proped up. Luckily, with Val's connections at work, we have a Game Ready an NMS unit at the house which helps me keep on top of my exercises and icing.
I should be full weight bearing and walking unassisted in less than two weeks!!


2 comments:

  1. Toby...that is great news. Keep up the positive attitude and hard therapy work. i am praying that this recovering is the last one!!! I have to say that your foot looks better from an outside perspective. Hope to see you and Val sometimes soon. Take Care Tobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Tobs. Keep it up. Looking forward to sharing a BIG cocktail at Hooters! :-) with you and Val very soon. .
    Big Sista---CD

    ReplyDelete