Hey Ya'll!!! Forgot about this blog account for quite a while now. Sorry, I know you've been eagerly waiting for new postings.
Val and I took a road trip via SLC to Las Vegas for Kurt and Jen's wedding on New Year's, then headed west to Santa Barbara, up the Pacific Coast Hwy 1 to Monterey, then over to I-5 and on up to Medford. Val is on a two month internship at the Rogue River Acute Care Hospital. Luckily, we get to see each other in two weeks as I will be in Medford on business.
1st time me achin' feet feel the cold Pacific Ocean somewhere near Malibu.
This simple experience was quite theraputic for mind and body.
Val has an uncanny ability to see really small treasures like this rock on any beach we visit. A quality I will always admire.
Awe...
Elephant Seals off of PCH near the Hearst Castle. They come to this beach between Dec. and Mar. to fight, breed, and deliver pups.
Two males are fighting for territory and their harem of females. Quite a spectacular show to see.
,

Nature! I love nature. Looks like a great trip. Oh, and it's about time you updated your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou should have brought your club! could have made a nice coat.
ReplyDelete